I/we, the undersigned adopting party, understand and agree to the following terms and conditions of this contract in the acquisition of the above-described animal , hereinafter referred to as "dog":
I/we further understand and agree that:
2. The Rescue Program has explained the typical characteristics and temperament of the
3. The Rescue Program has advised me/us that the dog can sometimes dig, chew, soil, and exhibit other undesirable traits unless properly supervised, confined, and trained. Initials:__________
4. The Rescue Program has advised me that this dog may have been neglected, mistreated, or abused and that special care or precautions may be required. Initials:__________
5.Any notices required to the Rescue Program required by this contract will be sent first class mail to: Colville Pet Rescue, 230 S. Main, Colville, WA. 99114 initials:__________
6. The Rescue Program has provided me/us with the above-mentioned dog. Initials:__________
7. If the Rescue Program coordinator does not believe that the placement of this dog with me has been successful, the Rescue Program may reclaim the dog. Initials_______________
In consideration of the adoption of this dog, I/we agree to assume fullresponsibility for the conduct of this dog upon the date of this contract. I/we further agree to hold harmless the Rescue Program, its board of directors, its officers, its volunteers, and any individuals associated with the Rescue Program and to indemnify such organizations or individuals for any damages or costs resulting from liability, known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, as a result of the dog's conduct after the date of this adoption contract. I/we agree to accept responsibility for any and all future costs incurred for treatment or prevention of any illness in the dog. I/we understand that the dog may have been exposed to any infectious disease.
Puppies (dogs under 1 year of age) need to have a series of vaccinations. We have supplied you with the status of their vaccinations, and have informed you that puppies are susceptible to infectious diseases until their vaccination series has been completed. If the puppy you adopt becomes ill, you must take your puppy to a veterinarian, and notify us immediately. If your veterinarian recommends that the puppy be euthanized (put to sleep), you must contact us before approval is given to euthanize.
Vaccinations have been given as described below:
Vaccination Type ________________________________
Signed this ________________ day of ________________, 20_______
©2014 Colville Pet Rescue